There is no reciprocity between states.
You must meet the qualifications of the state you are relocating to.

Illinois currently requires a 48 semester hour degree in the counseling field.  Many states require 60 credit hours. 

You may have already taken one or both of the exams required in Illinois.

The NCE or NCMHCE exams are used in many states. If you have already taken the exam you will send your test results to IDFPR with your application.