Starting, Maintaining, and Expanding a Successful Private Practice (6 CEs)
· Making the shift to a business paradigm
· Addressing business anxiety – going towards the roar
· Opening closed doors
II. Start Up and Practice Expansion
· Eight step method to increasing referrals
· Council for Affordable Health Care - ins and outs
· HIPAA basics
· Multiple Income Streams- other sources of revenue
· Business Consulting-apply counseling skills to businesses
· Business Entities
· Finances and Merchant Accounts
· Breaking Though to the Next Level
· Other Considerations
III. Office Procedures
· Accessing clients to your practice
· Informed Consent
· Insurance and verification
· HIPAA compliance
· Transfer Plan
· Fees – setting and collecting
· Client and insurance billing options
· How to Work Effectively with Third Party Payers
· Back Door Method for Getting on Closed Panels
IV. Marketing and Advertising
· Print Material – what it communicates
· Marketing Plan – a two prong approach
· Prospecting Referral Sources
· Social Media
· Public Speaking
· Cross pollination of referral sources
Dasenbrook Consulting is a consulting practice dedicated to the success of licensed mental health professionals in private practice. Over three decades of private practice
experience, strategic relationships with print and web designers, billing and software vendors, attorneys and political action committees that keep us up to date on the latest trends, niches and legislation that impact private practice, makes Dasenbrook Consulting uniquely qualified to help your practice thrive.
The Complete Guide to Private Practice for Licensed Counselors
Workshop Participants will receive a $20.00 discount at the conference for purchase of the guide. It can also be purchased at www.Counseling-PrivatePractice.com.
Use Discount Code CGPP10 to save $10.
1120 E. Diehl Rd.
Naperville, IL 60563
Cancellation Policy. Registrations, cancelled before seven days prior to the workshop, can be refunded minus a $20 administration fee. No refunds can be made seven days prior to the workshop. Workshops may be cancelled or rescheduled due to inadequate registration or other circumstances beyond our control. If IMHCA cancels a workshop due to inadequate registration, you will receive a full refund. IMHCA is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, or cancellation of an event. IMHCA shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event that a workshop is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrences or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or other emergency. IMHCA will make every effort to offer a substitution event in the case IMHCA cancels because of a fortuitous event or Act of God.